Listen to the Episode Below (55 minutes, 31 seconds)
In this episode you’ll hear from Nicole Snow, founder of DarnGoodYarn.com, and how she worked two jobs to support her fledging business.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The #1 tip for writing email subject lines that get your customers to open your emails
- How to use $5 contests to grow your Facebook audience
- And at the end Nicole reveals the #1 change she made to the organization of her store that increased her conversion rate
- Nicole Snow
- Darn Good Yarn provides phenomenal quality fibers to enthusiasts, while helping the women of Nepal and India become autonomous and self-reliant.
- Started in 2008
- Based out of Schenectady, New York